Welcome to ideaSpace!
ideaSpace is a community of founders and entrepreneurs working out of three co-working sites across Cambridge. If you have a scalable and innovative business idea, or are already building and growing a venture, ideaSpace membership can provide you with access to networking events, an online discussion forum, and the insights and interactions that only emerge from being in the same space as other people also working on their own start-up business.
Stay up to date with insights and news
Frequently Asked Questions
Being a member of ideaSpace gives you so much more than an office to work in. Here's what we offer to help you tap into the information and advice you need
We offer two membership options:
Guaranteed desk space to work at one day a week for £80+VAT per month
Guaranteed desk space to work at five days a week with your own lockable storage for £250+VAT per month
Both memberships come with the following benefits:
- 24 hour access to your ideaSpace site
- Use of meeting rooms that can be booked remotely
- Access to a fast wireless internet connection
- Use of a printer and scanner
- Fully-equipped kitchens supplying tea, coffee and an endless supply of biscuits
- Shower facilities available at our West and City offices
- A safe and secure underground cycle park at our West office
- Guest access – guests are welcome to work alongside you for a charge of £30 per day, £15 per half day
- The office location as your postal address (although it cannot be your registered business address)
Don’t hesitate to get in touch to find out more about joining our community and the flexible options we offer.
JOIN US TODAY
How to Apply
If you feel that ideaSpace would be a good fit for you and your venture, we would love to hear from you.
Either fill out the box on the right, email us on the address below or if you prefer to chat, just give us a call.