"ideaSpace is certainly a critical part of the Cambridge start-up scene”
Ramsey Faragher, Focal Point Positioning
Are you working on a scalable and innovative business idea? Would you benefit from developing it alongside likeminded people? Then join us.
We have three offices across Cambridge so you can choose the best location for you. Our West Office is situated in the Hauser Forum on Charles Babbage Road, our City Office is on Laundress Lane opposite Queens' College and the South Office is on the Biomedical Campus opposite Addenbrooke's Hospital. Find out more about our three sites here
Frequently Asked Questions
Being a member of ideaSpace gives you so much more than an office to work in. Here's what we offer to help you tap into the information and advice you need
We offer two membership options:
Guaranteed desk space to work at one day a week for £80+VAT per month
Guaranteed desk space to work at five days a week with your own lockable storage for £250+VAT per month
Both memberships come with the following benefits:
- 24 hour access to your ideaSpace site
- Use of meeting rooms that can be booked remotely
- Access to a fast wireless internet connection
- Use of a printer and scanner
- Fully-equipped kitchens supplying tea, coffee and an endless supply of biscuits
- Shower facilities available at our West and City offices
- A safe and secure underground cycle park at our West office
- Guest access – guests are welcome to work alongside you for a charge of £30 per day, £15 per half day
- The office location as your postal address (although it cannot be your registered business address)
Don’t hesitate to get in touch to find out more about joining our community and the flexible options we offer.
JOIN US TODAY
How to Apply
If you feel that ideaSpace would be a good fit for you and your venture, we would love to hear from you.
Either fill out the box on the right, email us on the address below or if you prefer to chat, just give us a call.